In a world that’s seen its fair share of uncertainties, your support has been something we can rely on at Palmetto Community Care. As we approach the year’s end, we want you to know that we understand the changes that might have been brought about by our current economic climate. Yet, even amidst these difficulties, we invite you to be a pivotal part of our Year-End campaign, and together, let’s make a lasting impact.
Over the past 33 years, PCC has been committed to ensuring the no person living with HIV or AIDS goes without the medical care support and everyday resources they deserve. From now until December 31, your support can help us reach our funding goal of $15,000 and achieve remarkable milestones that resonate deeply with your goals.
Your gift helps:
- 623 Clients served including 81 new clients
- $4,455,231 spent for Client’s medication costs and insurance premiums
- 2,500+ Free HIV/STI tests provided to the community
- 511 Clients were provided with emergency financial assistance or home-delivered meals
- 312 Clients were provided transportation for medical appointments and access to services
- 624 Clients provided with housing assistance to prevent homelessness
- 8,899 Individual wrap around medical case management contacts