The first step to protecting yourself and others against HIV is to get tested. Now, that step is easier than ever with free at-home testing available to South Carolina residents. With OraQuick In-Home HIV Test Kit, you can test yourself for HIV and find out your status in as little as 20 minutes, without ever leaving your home.
To request a At-Home HIV Testing Kit, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be a South Carolina resident
- Be 17 years of age or older
- Have not ordered a At-Home HIV Testing Kit in the past 90 days
The HIV test is quick, simple and painless and yet it may be the most important thing you do.
What are the benefits of HIV testing?
- Early diagnosis leads to better responses to treatment and help people live healthily for a long time.
- Early diagnosis and treatment reduces the likelihood of onward transmission to others.
- Later diagnosis likely lead to more health complications and even premature death.
To process your request, you must provide:
- Contact information (including a working cellphone with the ability to text and/or a working email address). This information will be used to send you a home testing kit and provide you with shipping information. Without this information we will not be able to process your request.